Dear visitor, pursuant to Arts.13 and 23 of Legislative Decree 196 dated 30 June 2003, (hereinafter the "Legislative Decree"), we wish to inform you of the following:
1. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the data of the sender that are necessary for replies, and also of any other personal data included in the original e-mail. The personal and identification data that you provide using the Contacts section will be processed in full respect of the Legislative Decree and of the obligations of confidentiality envisaged by the same.
2. With regard to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art.4 of the Legislative Decree, this is taken to mean any operation or series of operations performed either with or without the use of electronic equipment, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, treatment, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not conserved in a database.
3. Data are processed for corporate purposes connected to or necessary for the activities of the company AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™, such as storage, processing, invoicing, customer administration, and in particular:
a) to comply with legal requirements with regard to civil, fiscal and accounting legislation in case of subsequent sale, or in any other way linked with the administrative management of the relationship commenced by yourself with the company AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™;
b) to comply with contractual obligations for technical assistance, technical information and aftersales service;
c) to satisfy the requirements of market research, statistical enquires, marketing and references regarding the products addressed by the activities of AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™;
d) to communicate commercial information on future business projects and announcements for new products, services and offers from AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™ by means of the sending of advertising e-mails; if you are not interested in receiving commercial information, you can freely indicate the refusal of your consent for this specific purpose; the sending of advertising e-mails will not under any circumstances involve the disclosure of your personal data to third parties;
e) this service does not involve the monitoring of sites using cookies; "cookies" is taken to mean a text element that is inserted on the hard disk of a computer only after authorization has been given; the purpose of cookies is to accelerate the analysis of web traffic or to send a notification when a specific site is visited, and they allow web applications to send information to individual users; no user data are acquired by the site in connection with this operation; cookies are not used to permit the transmission of personal information, and neither are so-called "persistent cookies" of any type whatsoever used, or any other kind of system for the tracing of users.
4. The persons to which personal data refer have the right at any moment whatsoever to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of any such data, and to be made aware of their content and source, to verify their exactness, and to ask for them to be supplemented, updated or corrected, as required by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which are summarized as follows:
a) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him/her, even if not yet registered, and to have any such data communicated in an intelligible manner. In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of:
b) The interested party also has the right to obtain:
c) The interested party has the right to totally or partially oppose:
d) Pursuant to this article, the interested parties have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, or in any event to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons; requests must be sent to the controller of data processing, namely AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™, in the person of the pro-tempore Legal Representative of AMOCOMODO SRL UNIPERSONALE – PERFECTLY PRACTICAL PRODUCTS™, 53 Via dei Cavalieri – I-47921 Rimini (RN).
5. IPersonal data are processed with automated methods, and only for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected; specific security measures are also applied to prevent data loss, improper or illicit uses and unauthorized access.